The NBA playoff semifinals are drawing to a close. The heat is there has already validated the ticket to the Eastern Conference Finals, while the Suns and Mavericks face Phoenix on Sunday in Game 7. Friday night, meanwhile, will bring two more potential Series-6 win-win matches with the Milwaukee Bucks looking to end the Boston Celtics and the Golden State Warriors they want to finish off the Memphis Grizzlies at the Chase Center. this Bucks won the thriller Wednesday night while The Grizzlies have completely dominated the Warriors even without the star Ja Morant.
ESPN will air both Friday games and the Celtics will play Bucks in 7:30 PM EST on ESPN and then Grizzlies and Warriors at 10:00 PM EST. FROMcable cutters can watch, no cable subscription required. Here’s everything you need to know about how to watch or stream NBA 2022 playoffs.
Frequently asked questions about the NBA games
What’s the schedule for the NBA 2022 playoffs semifinals?
Here is the schedule for today and tomorrow, including series status. See NBA.com with a full schedule.
Friday, May 13
- Boston Celtics vs. Milwaukee Bucks, 7:30 PM ET (4:30 PM PT) on ESPN (Bucks lead 3-2)
- Memphis Grizzlies vs. Golden State Warriors, 10pm ET (7pm PT) on ESPN (fighters lead 3-2)
Sunday, May 15
- Dallas Mavericks vs. Phoenix Suns, game 7, time and channel will be announced. (Draw series 3-3)
- Milwaukee Bucks v Boston Celtics Match 7 if needed, 3:30 PM EST (12:30 PM PT) at ABC (Bucks leading 3-2)
Monday, May 16
- Golden State Warriors vs. Memphis Grizzlies Match 7 if needed, 8:30 PM EST (5:30 PM PT) on TNT
What does a full bracket look like?
What channels will play-off games be broadcast?
NBA play-offs are broadcast on many networks, including ABC, ESPN, and TNT.
The NBA Finals begin June 2 and will be broadcast on ABC.
How can I stream games on my phone?
If you have a live TV streaming service (e.g. Sling TV, YouTube TV or one of the following), you can use its app. If you have cable or satellite TV, you can use your provider’s app or one of the following (after signing in with your cable provider’s credentials):
- For TNT games, you will need Watch TNT app. Click the ‘person’ icon in the lower right corner and sign in to the ‘Sign in with your TV provider’ section.
- For ESPN and ABC games, use the button ESPN app. Click the gear icon in the upper right corner, then select “Manage TV Provider”.
In all cases, you will need a TV package that includes ABC, ESPN, and TNT in order to watch the NBA playoff games using these apps.
How to Watch, Live Stream NBA 2022 Playoffs
Since all these games are broadcast nationwide and the best way to catch all the basketball games live without cable is.
YouTube TV is $ 65 a month and offers all the channels you need for basketball.
Orange Sling TV’s plan includes ESPN and TNT. Although Sling doesn’t have access to ABC, you can watch these games using the simulcast stream available on ESPN3.
The cheapest DirecTV Stream package for $ 70 / month includes ESPN, ABC, and TNT.
Hulu Plus Live TV costs $ 70 per month and supports ESPN, ABC, and TNT.
FuboTV is $ 70 a month and also includes ABC and ESPN, but not TNT.
Most live streaming services offer a free trial or first month discount, allow you to cancel anytime, and all require a permanent internet connection. Are you looking for more information? Check ours.